- Bottom to Top in Less than 8 Seconds Rod and Slot Lifting Design
- Trouble Free Lifting Action Hi-Tech Engineered Polymer Rods
- 6 Times More Abrasion Resistant than Steel Rods Made from Self Lubricating Material, no grease required
- Easy Two-Pin Pump Removal
- Quick Maintenance Installs in Half the Time of Comparable Jack Plates Available in 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 and 14 inch Setback Models Standard versions can be used for most outboards
- 300hp Max "HD" - HEAVY DUTY version is rated for engines up to 400hp
- All ATLAS™ plates are predrilled for Power-Pole® and Minn-Kota Talon® bracket mounting Stroke Length
- 5 Inches Height Adjustment Up to 7 Inches
- Comes with relay harness and rocker switch
- Contact your boat manufacturer or local dealer for setback recommendation for your particular boat and also the affects adding a jack plate can have on your boat
- Mounting bolts are not included
- Rated for engines up to 300hp or up to 625 pounds dry weight
- Transom side of the atlas is 16 3/8" wide x 12 1/2" tall
NOTE: SOME JACK PLATES ARE MADE TO ORDER, WHICH CAN TAKE UP TO 4-6 WEEKS. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR STOCK INFORMATION
5 REASONS YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THE ATLAS™ HYDRAULIC JACK PLATE
ATLAS™ is truly the best hydraulic jack plate in the world
ATLAS™ is factory installed by more boat manufacturers than any other plate
ATLAS™ is used by more professional fisherman than any other hydraulic jack plate
ATLAS™ is the #1 selling hydraulic plate in the world - sold & serviced by more outlets
ATLAS™ hydraulic actuator is made in the U.S.A. vs. our competitors being from China
6 WAYS THE ATLAS™ CHANGED HYDRAULIC JACK PLATES FOREVER
ATLAS™ is made by T-H Marine/CMC, who were the FIRST to offer an actuator inside the jack plate - the competition copied
ATLAS™ was the first plate to offer predrilling for shallow water anchors - the competition copied
ATLAS™ was the first and only plate that did not require regular grease lubrication - the competition design cannot do that
ATLAS™ was the first plate to include a heavy duty safety cable to protect boaters from engine entering cockpit upon failure
ATLAS™ was the first plate to offer a very simple actuator replacement in the field
ATLAS™ was the first major development in hydraulic jack plates in over a decade - spurring hydraulic jack plate improvement
|OEM/Bulk||Product Name||Distributor Packaged|
|AHJ-4V-DP||Atlas Series™ Hydraulic Jack Plate - 4" Setback||AHJ-4V-DP|
|AHJ-6V-DP||Atlas Series™ Hydraulic Jack Plate - 6" Setback||AHJ-6V-DP|
|AHJ-8V-DP||Atlas Series™ Hydraulic Jack Plate - 8" Setback||AHJ-8V-DP|
|AHJ-10V-DP||Atlas Series™ Hydraulic Jack Plate - 10" Setback||AHJ-10V-DP|
|AHJ-12V-DP||Atlas Hydraulic Jack Plate - 12" Setback - Weight 66lbs||AHJ-12V-DP|
|AHJ-14V-DP||Atlas Series™ Hydraulic Jack Plate - 14" Setback||AHJ-14V-DP|
HEAVY DUTY VERSION ALSO AVAILABLE
T-H Marine's ATLAS™ hydraulic jack plate is truly the next generation in jack plate design, built for the heaviest and most powerful outboard engines on the market today, even the big four strokes. Our innovative high tech engineered polymer rod and slot lifting design guarantees trouble free action. This plate also features the newest concept in one-piece hydraulics from the most respected name in hydraulic design, providing the best of all worlds: Speed and Self contained lifting action. This all new pump will lift the heaviest outboard from bottom to top in less than 8 seconds.
Self Contained Hydraulic Pump System (No Reservoir or lines to install) Hydraulic actuator is made in the U.S.A. Fast!
NOTE: mounting bolts are not included
- Max Weight: 625 lbs
- Max Horsepower: 300 hp
- Max Horsepower (Heavy-Duty Version): 400 hp
- Width: 16 3/8"
- Height: 12 1/2"
I couldn’t be more proud of my new Atlas jack plate. I say it’s more than a jack plate. It’s reassurance that there are still companies that do things the right way. From my first call to T-H Marine I was treated like more than just a customer. My rep Summer went above and beyond to make sure I received my jack plate and that it was shipped quickly. Her communication during the process and follow up after the sale made me feel more like family instead of a customer. I believe someone’s word and a handshake are still paramount. T-H Marine proved to me that it is important to them as well.
I would not own a Bass boat unless the motor sat on a Atlas Jackplate. I feel with the Atlas skinny water is not a problem for me
Was my first purchase from T-H Marine and for sure wonâ€™t be my last! Very easy and worry free buying experience. Jack plate actually shipped way ahead of its notes lead time which was a nice surprise! Havenâ€™t gotten a chance to install yet but looks to be a very high quality product! Will be coming back for more upgrades in the near future!!
This hydraulic plate is fantastic. Very quick so you can adjust height quickly on the run and allows you to customize to engine height to get the most out of your rig.
Have yet to install but the service from th marine was too notch. Got the Jack plate and it is one of the nicest looking items I have purchased.