- #1 selling jack plate in the world
- Hydraulic actuator is made in the U.S.A.
- Does not require regular grease lubrication
- Simple actuator replacement in the field
Comes with relay harness and rocker switch. Contact your boat manufacturer or local dealer for setback recommendation for your particular boat and also the affects adding a jack plate can have on your boat
T-H Marine's ATLAS™ Hydraulic Jack Plate is now available in a "HEAVY DUTY" upgrade. T-H Marine's ATLAS™ Hydraulic Jack Plate is the #1 selling jack plate in the world and the #1 Choice by fishing professionals and boat manufacturers. With the new ATLAS™ HEAVY DUTY, the product is available for applications on even larger outboards, rated for engines up to 400 hp.
5 REASONS YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THE ATLAS™ HYDRAULIC JACK PLATE
- ATLAS™ is truly the best hydraulic jack plate in the world
- ATLAS™ is factory installed by more boat manufacturers than any other plate
- ATLAS™ is used by more professional fisherman than any other hydraulic jack plate
- ATLAS™ is the #1 selling hydraulic plate in the world - sold & serviced by more outlets
- ATLAS™ hydraulic actuator is made in the U.S.A. vs. our competitors being from China
6 WAYS THE ATLAS™ CHANGED HYDRAULIC JACK PLATES FOREVER
- ATLAS™ is made by T-H Marine/CMC, who were the FIRST to offer an actuator inside the jack plate - the competition copied
- ATLAS™ was the first plate to offer predrilling for shallow water anchors - the competition copied
- ATLAS™ was the first and only plate that did not require regular grease lubrication - the competition design cannot do that
- ATLAS™ was the first plate to include a heavy duty safety cable to protect boaters from engine entering cockpit upon failure
- ATLAS™ was the first plate to offer a very simple actuator replacement in the field
- ATLAS™ was the first major development in hydraulic jack plates in over a decade - spurring hydraulic jack plate improvement
NOTES: Mounting bolts are not included
SOME JACK PLATES ARE MADE TO ORDER, WHICH CAN TAKE UP TO 4-6 WEEKS. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR STOCK INFORMATION.
|OEM/Bulk||Product Name||Distributor Packaged|
- Transom-side Dimensions: 16 3/8" wide x 12 1/2" tall"
- Material: Alumninum
AWESOME BEST PLATE EVER MADE!!
For years, I resisted investing in an Atlas, but after two full seasons, I find it's equipment I use every day on the water...from negotiating big water, to running shallow, even power loading my boat.