- Fits many styles of anchors including Fortress Anchors , Fluke/Danforth Anchors, Wing/Delta Anchors, and CQR/Plow Anchors
- Solid stainless steel body with rubber wheel
- Makes recovering your anchor easier
- Great for stowing your anchor
- Refer to the sizing table below to determine the best anchor roller for your anchor
This Norestar Universal Bow Roller is designed to fit many styles of boat anchors including Fortress Anchors , Fluke/Danforth Anchors, Wing/Delta Anchors, and CQR/Plow Anchors. The body is constructed for solid stainless steel and it includes a durable rubber wheel. This makes recovering your anchor easier and is also excellent for stowing your anchor.
A sizing chart is available below to help you select the best anchor roller for your boat. Full mounting dimensions are also included in the table below.
Selection GuideFluke/Danforth Anchors
- 5-12 lbs: UBR-S
- 13-28 lbs: UBR-M
- 22-60 lbs: UBR-L
- FX-7, FX-11: UBR-S
- FX-16, FX-23: UBR-M
- FX-37, FX-55: UBR-L
- 26-35 lbs: UBR-M
- 45-60 lbs: UBR-L
Wing/Delta Style Anchors
- 13-35 lbs: UBR-M / UBR-L
- 44-55 lbs: UBR-L
*Use the above as a rough guide . Please measure your anchor and refer to the anchor roller diagram to determine how well your anchor will fit.
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Model: UBR-L: Dimensions: 22 1/2"L x 5 1/8"W x 3 5/8"H
- Model: UBR-M: Dimensions: 17 3/8"L x 4 5/8"W x 3 7/8"H
- Model: UBR-S: Dimensions: 15 1/8"L x 3 1/8"W x 2 1/8"H