- Modern and practical design
- Cast construction
- Made from 316 Stainless Steel
These highly polished stainless steel cleats with an open base are one of the most popular cleats found on boats. The sleek and contemporary design looks stylish and are practical for anchoring and docking. They feature cast construction for maximum strength and have no welds.
Related Articles & Videos
Article: How to Choose Boat Cleats for Your Boat
- Hole Diameter: 1/4"
- Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Model: YCLT-12: Length: 12". Length Hole to Hole: 3 13/16".
- Model: YCLT-15: Length: 15". Length Hole to Hole: 5 1/8".
- Model: YCLT-6: Length: 6". Length Hole to Hole: 2 1/4".
- Model: YCLT-8: Length: 8". Length Hole to Hole: 2 7/8".
Have An Issue?
Contact our Support team for more assistance.
Or call 256-772-0164
Stay In The Know
Sign up to join our mailing list.