- The height-adjustable shaft means it is compatible with fishing line spools up to 50mm (2”) thick and a maximum diameter of 115 mm (4.5”)
- Integrated brake for adjustable spool tension
- Adjustable orientation allows for the spooling station to pivot and point to your rod tip
- Spool line retention clip to stop spool unraveling when not in use
- Fold back tether point to hold the spooling station closed
- Ideal for folding away in a cupboard or locker
The Spooling Station is an easy, compact, one-person solution to effortlessly re-spool your fishing reel. The fishing line Spooling Station Track Mount version is a device that is designed to help you re-spool your line on the go in the boat or kayak where vertical tracks are present. The Spooling Station has fully adjustable width and height to suit a wide range of spools. The integrated brake adds force to the spool to reduce the risk of major knots in the line. The pivoting base allows the Spooling Station to move freely and follow the movement at the tip of the rod.
- Compatible with fishing line spools up to 50mm (2”) thick and a maximum diameter of 115 mm (4.5”)