- The height-adjustable shaft means it is compatible with fishing line spools up to 50mm (2”) thick and a maximum diameter of 115 mm (4.5”)
- Integrated brake for adjustable spool tension
- Adjustable orientation allows for the spooling station to pivot and point to your rod tip
- Spool line retention clip to stop spool unravelling when not in use
- Fold back tether point to hold the spooling station closed. Ideal for folding away in a cupboard or locker
- Easily shift between boat, kayak, workshop or have multiple units for easy access wherever you are using StarPorts, tracks or fixed mount.
The Spooling Station is an easy, compact, one-person solution to effortlessly re-spool your fishing reel. The fishing line Spooling Station Fixed or StarPort Mount is a device that is designed to help you re-spool your line on the go, in the boat or kayak, and in your garage.
- Compatible with fishing line spools up to 50mm (2”) thick and a maximum diameter of 115 mm (4.5”)