- Simple to use
- Securely holds prop while removing or installing prop nut
- Makes prop-changing safer
- Brightly colored for greater visibility (Remember to remove propeller stop before using your boat)
|Product Number||Product Description|
|PMPS-1-DP||Prop Master Prop Stop® Propeller Stop|
- Material: Marine Grade Nylon
- Color: High-Vis Yellow (Matches Prop Master™ Wrench)
The Prop Stop works pretty well for me. I have an older TRS Drive and the Prop Stop could be a little larger. Overall the Prop Stop does a good job and is certainly handier than the 2x4 block Iâ€™ve even using for the past 35 years...and much â€œcoolerâ€ too. I would certainly recommend this to my friends.
Made taking the prop off so much easier to sharpen the blades. Lockes the prop into place and thereâ€™s no slipping with the risk of the prop turning and possible cutting your finger once youâ€™re finished sharping the prop.
Not sure if it was intentional or not but the recessed areas are great for holding the prop nut and cotter pin once it is removed. Great product!
good good good good
The Prop Master Prop Stop is a great addition to every boat owners arsenal! No need for that block of wood anymore!