- Installs easily in minutes requiring no additional tools
- Protects you and your pontoon boat from the rain and the sun
- Each pontoon bimini top measures 10' long and 54" high (widths vary)
- Canvas is custom fitted to the frame constructed from top of the line 8.10oz (600D) polyester oxford with PU coating, the ultimate in UV protection
- FREE matching zippered storage boot
- Top quality 7/8" aluminum tubing with all required hardware (hooks, pad eyes, mounting screws)
- 5-Year Warranty
The Komo Covers® Pontoon Bimini Top protects you and your pontoon boat from the rain and sun and looks great. These bimini tops are easily installed by any boater, requiring minutes to install and no additional tools. When not in use, the bimini quickly folds into the included zippered storage boot.
Each pontoon bimini top measures 10' long and 54" high. The height is in addition to the height of area it is being mounted to (such as a gunwale). Each bimini canvas is constructed from top of the line 8.10oz (600D) polyester canvas which provides the ultimate UV protection. The frame is constructed from 7/8" aluminum tubing, includes rear support poles, front straps, and comes with all necessary mounting hardware.
Selecting the Best Size
Each pontoon bimini top comes in a variety of widths, for example, 91-96". This represents the width at the two mounting points that this bimini will fit. To determine what width of bimini top you need, simply measure the width between your two mounting points. For example, if this width is 93" then you would need a bimini top with a 91-96" width.
Note: Pontoon Biminis may only be shipped to the continental US.
Have not installed yet
Great top,fantastic price,good quality. Very happy!
Yes fits very well