CMC Transom Wedges and Setback Spacers (Item #20122)
These 2 degree wedges are designed to give extra positive or negative trim.
- Used as an aid for boats with an insufficient transom angle or for boats having planing problems at low speed
- Unique design of the CMC Transom Wedges allows you to also use them as set back spacers
- Simply stack and invert 2, 4, and 6 sets (sold in sets of two)
- Fit all Transom jacks, jack plates, Outboard lifts, tilt trim units, and outboard motors with a standard B.I.A bolt pattern
- Made of strong 6061 T6 alloy aluminum (not cast aluminum)
||CMC, Transom Wedges / Setback Spacers