- Hook feature to grab your line or dock, serrated edge can be used to launch yourself off solid surfaces
- Can be used with one hand
- Slim profile and lightweight design
Fishing just got that much easier! The Backwater Assault Hand Paddle is perfect if you need to adjust the position of your boat or move just a few feet without releasing your rod. This is ideal for windy conditions so you can keep your vessel in the right direction. At just under 23 inches and weighing less than a pound, its portable size and weight make it a breeze to store on board. If you need to pull yourself to the dock or grab your line, the hook on the end of the Hand Paddle is incredibly convenient. The serrated edge is great for pushing off the shore or other solid surfaces you may come across. Designed with the angler in mind, the Assault Hand Paddle is an accessory you won't want to leave the dock without. Made in the United States. Available in Olive Green or Hi-Viz Orange.
- Comes in Olive Green or Hi-Viz Orange
- Made of strong, fade resistant plastic