- Designed for smooth & silent motor/gear operation; takes up minimal deck space
- Recommended for boats up to 65'
- Up speed of up to 71' per minute at 240 lbs load
- Accepts 5/16" HT G4 Chain with 5/8" Rope (accepts rope, chain, or rope & chain rodes)
- Includes circuit breaker and stainless steel backing plate
The Anchorlift Mako 1500 Windlass is a powerful, low-profile, vertical windlass designed for boats up to 65'. This 1500 watt, 12 volt windlass accepts 5/16" HT G43 chain and 5/8" rope. Operation is smooth and quiet thanks to the improved compact motor. It has a high speed drop of 125' per minute, plus a manual free fall adjustment.
The all 316 high-polished Stainless Steel construction offers long-term trouble-free operation, and the windlass works with chain only or chain/rope in combination.
135 Amp (90135), included
Switches Required for Installation
Rocker Switch (90801) and optional Footswitch (90900B), sold separately
Included With Purchase
Windlass Head Unit, Motor, Gear Box, Solenoid, Circuit Breaker, Handle, Mounting Template and Installation Quick Guide
Windlass User Manual Mako Comparison Chart Exploded View of Windlass Mounting Template