- Measures 13" Wide, 33.5" long (extended), 16" (Telescoped)
- Steps telescope and ladder folds up for compact stowage
- Mounts easily on top of any swim platform or other mounting area
- Oversized steps for safer and easier boarding
- Constructed from stainless steel
This Stainless Steel Flip-Up Telescoping Dive Ladder is constructed for maximum durability to make boarding and unboarding effortless. The wrap around over-sized PVC treads ensure maximum comfort for swimmers and are ideal if boarding with swim-fins on. Best of all, the steps on this ladder telescope in and the ladder folds up for compact stowage.
The ladder is typically mounted on a swim grid or other flat platform. Stainless steel mounting fasteners such as nuts and bolts are not included due to the variety of possible mounting conditions. These fasteners can be easily found at most hardware stores.
Related Articles & Videos
Video: Choosing a Boat Ladder for Your Boat