T-H Marine Careers — Accountant
Basic Job Details
- Status: Closed / Position Filled
- Job type: Full-time / On Site
- Location: T-H Marine - Huntsville
- Number of hires for this role: 1
- Supervisory role: No
Full Job Description
T-H Marine Supplies, LLC is looking for an Accountant at our Huntsville, AL location. T-H Marine has been serving the marine industry since 1975. We are a family-owned and operated corporation that takes pride in every product that leaves our factory. We are boaters and fishermen who design products for boaters and fishermen. Come join this amazing, growing team!
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Required Qualifications / Skills / Abilities:
- US work authorization (Required)
- (Experience-related qualifications as outlined below)
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in accounting/finance
- Experience with financial reporting requirements to include U.S. GAAP requirements
- Prefer experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift / M-Th
- Bonus pay
- T-H Marine Supplies, LLC
Huntsville, AL 35824
To apply, please visit our ADP Application Link or write us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
(or feel free to submit questions about the position to the same address)