AFTERMARKET SALES MANAGER
T-H Marine is looking for an Aftermarket Sales Manager to cultivate relationships with distribution and retail partners, grow our network within the outdoor industry, and sell our products with placements that create competitive advantages for our company.
To succeed in advancing the company’s distribution and retail objectives, the Aftermarket Sales Manager works closely with T-H Marine’s sales team, promotes knowledge of T-H Marine’s products, maintains the company’s presence at trade shows, and works with the marketing team to create and execute sales plans.
In all that the Aftermarket Sales Manager does, they lead by growing and diversifying our customer base so we are positioned to excel in retail sales now and in the years to come.
If you share our passion for the marine and fishing industries and meet the requirements below, we encourage you to apply for the position of Aftermarket Sales Manager. We offer a competitive compensation with bonus potential, benefits, and an optional 401K.
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Become an expert with the T-H Marine product line
- Develop an understanding for T-H Marine’s aftermarket business
- Obtain forecasting information from customers and report potential losses and gains using CRM software
- Create and execute a sales plan that works in conjunction with the marketing team to grow current customers and add new customers
- Collaborate with the marketing department to align efforts between the various aftermarket sales channels and e-commerce
- Visit key accounts regularly
- Develop, implement, and manage a pricing strategy for each aftermarket segment
- Achieve corporate goals for revenues and margins
- Work with sales reps to present new products and maintain our presence at annual trade shows
- Grow and diversify our customer base
- Assist with quality issues, shipping discrepancies, and backorders
- Other miscellaneous skills including: follow-up and closing, managing territory, prospecting, negotiating, expanding product knowledge, and building strong customer relationships.
Preferred Qualifications / Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a closely related field with at least three years of relevant B2B sales and industry experience; or equivalent combined education and on-the-job experience
- Extensive knowledge of marine distribution, one step, and e-commerce market channels
- Propensity to provide a customer-focused approach
- Ability to build strong relationships with existing accounts while also engaging new customers
- Account management skills to achieve goals for both the customer and the company
- Ability to communicate effectively in both external and internal communications
- Desire to cultivate a culture where others around you are motivated to perform their best
- Ability to work well with others across a broad spectrum of education and experiences
- Intrinsically motivated to succeed with work that requires both a creative and energetic approach
- Previous sales and sales management experience with a track record of success
- Computer skills including Microsoft 365, CRM system and project tracking software
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Pay commensurate on experience
- Optional 401K
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
(or feel free to submit questions about the position to the same address)