NATIONAL SALES & MARKETING MANAGER
T-H Marine is looking for a National Sales and Marketing Manager to assist in the advertising and selling of our company’s products and to create competitive advantages for our company in the marine industry. The Sales and Marketing Manager accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing new marketing opportunities and plans in combination with implementing sales plans and managing staff. The Sales and Marketing Manager represents the company’s brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
To be a successful Sales and Marketing Manager, you should have strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills. You should also possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing in the marine industry.
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Determining annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales goals; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing sales trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply and demand.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding customer requirements, identifying market trends and suggestion system improvements to achieve the company’s goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, assigning, managing, and disciplining employees: communicating job expectations: planning and reviewing compensation actions, enforcing policies and procedures for sales and marketing team to meet their objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with customers by making regular customer visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, industry shows, reading publications and maintaining personal and professional networks.
Desired Skill Sets and Abilities:
- Financial Planning and Strategy
- Marketing Concepts
- People Management
- Territory Management
- Sales Planning
- Competitive Analysis
- Customer Familiarity and Understanding
- Product Development
- Client Relationships
- Creative Services
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field with 3-5 years’ experience in sales or marketing
- Experience in management may be advantageous
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures
- The ability to work under pressure
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Pay commensurate on experience
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com (or feel free to submit questions about the position to the same address).