- Waterproof storage bag
- Fits on any 2″ or smaller rail or seat frame
- Fits most kayak tracks, including 2018 or newer Crestliner SureMounts (track mounting hardware included)
- Does not fit Feel Free tracks
- Measures 16″ wide by 6″ tall with a 1″ depth when the inside pocket is full
- Track Placement grommets are 15 inches wide
The YakGear YakSack allows you to hold items where they are easily accessible and will be kept safe in a number of places on your vessel. With an inside water-resistant pocket you can zip up and store your wallet, keys, cell phone or something you want to keep dry, and 4 outside mesh pockets (2 on each side), there’s no lack of storage! Having an IP64 rating, the YakSack is fully splash proof and water-resistant when the zipper is fully closed. The YakSack is able to be mounted on any rail (smaller than 2 inches) or seat frame you may have on your kayak or boat with the attached buckles and adjustable straps. It is also able to be track mounted with the included SureMount T Bolt (2 pieces) hardware that will slide on most kayak tracks, including the 2018 and newer Crestliner SureMount Tracks. Installation instructions are included, as well as mounting hardware for most kayak tracks. (Does not fit Feel Free Tracks)
- IP64 Waterproof rating for inner pocket
- 4 Exterior pockets (2 on each side) will fit most bags of lures, pliers and Fish Grips
- Installs in seconds, instructions included
This is so handy. Due to the design of my kayak I could not do a side mount but thanks to the extra straps on the end I was able to attach it under my seat. Fit perfectly and having small items at my fingertips it's exactly what I had hoped for
Have An Issue?
Contact our Support team for more assistance.
Stay In The Know
Sign up to join our mailing list.