FeaturesThe NEW Troll-Tamer™ Trolling Motor Stabilizer Lock is designed to securely hold the trolling motor in place to prevent damage to the trolling motor and boat. No more worries about inadequate hold down devices, the Troll-Tamer™ Trolling Motor Stabilizer Lock has been designed and tested in the nastiest conditions by top touring pros. The Troll-Tamer™ Trolling Motor Stabilizer Lock is machined from 300 Series Stainless Steel and assembled to endure even the roughest conditions
The latest models, RMC-108-DP and RMC-109-DP feature a clamp on shaft bracket to work with the latest in digital, wireless bow mount trolling motors, including Minn Kota Terrova, Auto Pilot, Riptide models & Motor Guide Xi5.
We have updated our Troll-Tamer Application Guide! With more precision than ever, you can now find the right Troll-Tamer variation to pair with your trolling motor.
- 300 series stainless steel construction
- Fasteners: Bolt, Screws
- Stabilizer Lock holds trolling motor in place
- Tested in challenging conditions
- Note: we recommend using your strap along with the Troll Tamer in rough conditions
Info Needed to Get the Correct Model:
- Know your trolling motor brand (MotorGuide, Minn Kota, Lowrance, Garmin, etc)
- Know your trolling motor model
- Measure the spacing between the bottom of the trolling motor mount and the deck of your boat (this is where the Troll-Tamer will install)
*Note - Use the info above along with compatibility chart here to determine correct model.
Great product but had to modify it to work on Lowrance ghost
Great product works great came very quickly after i placed my order!
Troll-Tamer™ For Minn Kota Trolling Motor Stabilizer Lock
Feel much safer in rough water. Great fit. Great quality. Looks great. Had to go buy better screws. Other than that it is perfect.
Every trolling motor should have one. Locks your trolling motor in place and handles big waves no problem.
Have An Issue?
Contact our Support team for more assistance.
Stay In The Know
Sign up to join our mailing list.