- Professionally spliced stainless steel thimble allows for easy attachment of the rope to anchor, shackle, etc.. Opposite end of rope includes a heat sealed bitter end
- Constructed of three stand twisted nylon providing excellent strength and can easily be spliced
- Ideal for any anchor rode setup but can be used for countless other applications
Norestar's Premium Twisted Nylon Anchor Line provides excellent strength and is ideal for any anchor rode setup, mooring setup, or nearly any other application. Each line includes a professionally spliced stainless steel thimble to allow for easy attachment to your anchor or chain although the line can also be easily spliced to chain.
- Material: Nylon
- Model: TSAR150-12: Rope Length: 150'. Rope Size: 1/2". Breaking Strength: 6500 lbs
- Model: TSAR150-38: Rope Length: 150'. Rope Size: 3/8". Breaking Strength: 4000 lbs
- Model: TSAR200-12: Rope Length: 200'. Rope Size: 1/2". Breaking Strength: 6500 lbs
- Model: TSAR200-38: Rope Length: 200'. Rope Size: 3/8". Breaking Strength: 4000 lbs
- Rope Type: Three Strand
Have An Issue?
Contact our Support team for more assistance.
Or call 256-772-0164
Stay In The Know
Sign up to join our mailing list.