- Installs easily in minutes requiring no additional tools
- Super-strong frame, 1" square anodized aluminum tubing
- Each pontoon bimini top measures 10' long and 54" high (widths vary)
- Top of the line 8.10oz (600D) polyester canvas with PU coating, the ultimate in UV protection
- FREE matching zippered storage boot
These Komo Covers® Square Tube Pontoon Bimini Top Covers provide the ultimate in frame strength and weather protection-they look great too! The 1" anodized aluminum square tubing is extra durable, constructed specifically for the marine environment to withstand the elements. The bimini top cover is made of 8.10oz 600D UV treated polyester, a premium, high-performance material, unmatched in longevity and functionality.
These bimini tops are easily installed by any boater, requiring only minutes to install and no additional tools. All required hardware is included. The fittings are constructed of heavy duty nylon with stainless steel fasteners. When not in use, the bimini quickly folds into the included zippered storage boot.
Each pontoon bimini top measures 10' long and 54" high. The height is in addition to the height of area it is being mounted to (such as a gunwale).
Each bimini comes with a 5-year warranty.
Selecting the Best Size
Each pontoon bimini top comes in a variety of widths, for example, 91-96". This represents the width at the two mounting points that this bimini will fit. To determine what width of bimini top you need, simply measure the width between your two mounting points. For example, if this width is 93" then you would need a bimini top with a 91-96" width.
- Color: Royal Blue
- Frame: 1" Square Aluminum
- Height: 54"
- Length: 10'
- Material: 8.10oz (600D) Polyester
- Model: PNTBMNSQ-9196: Mounting Widths: 91" - 96"
- Model: PNTBMNSQ-97103: Mounting Widths: 97" - 103"
- Warranty: 5 Years