- Suits all outboard, inboard/outboard, inboard, dual outboards, dual inboard/outboards and dual inboard installations
- Meets legal requirements
- Extra strong, coiled, self-retracting lanyard
- Attractive, black matte finish
This SAFETY IGNITION CUT-OFF SWITCH (a.k.a. Kill Switch) is designed for all outboard, inboard/outboard, inboard, dual outboards, dual inboard/outboards and dual inboard installations. Meets requirements of existing laws covering mandatory use of emergency stop switches. Extra strong, coiled, self-retracting lanyard. Black matte finish for attractive appearance. Mounts in a 1 1/2" diameter hole. Overall dimensions of switch housing are 2 3/4" x 2" and requires 1 1/2" behind panel. Dual engine switches (KS-12 and KS-22) provide two completely isolated circuits to prevent feedback from one engine to the other.
|OEM/Bulk||Product Name||Distributor Packaged|
|KS-1||Saf-T-Stop™ - Ignition Kill Switch - Single Outboard||KS-1-DP|
|KS-2||Saf-T-Stop™ - Ignition Kill Switch - Single I/O||KS-2-DP|
|KS-12||Saf-T-Stop™ - Ignition Kill Switch - Dual Outboard||KS-12-DP|
|KS-22||Saf-T-Stop™ - Ignition Kill Switch - Dual I/O||KS-22-DP|
|L-4-DP||Saf-T-Stop™ Ignition Kill Switch Replacement Lanyard||L-4-DP|
Note: SOLD INDIVIDUALLY ONLINE
Distributor Packaged: 12/Box
- Mount Hole Size: 1 1/2" diameter
- Switch Housing Dimensions: 2 3/4" x 2"
- Panel Clearance Required: 1 1/2"