- High quality, cast aluminum
- Adds 5 degrees of positive tilt to engine - for more "bow up"
- Improves performance for boats with too much transom angle
- Fits All Standard Outboard 4-Bolt Patterns
- Full Contact Between Outboard Engine Bracket and Boat Transom
These reverse transom wedges fit all standard outboard engines. Cast aluminum construction allows for full, positive contact between engine bracket and transom. Adds 5 degrees of positive tilt to transom angle.
|OEM/Bulk||Product Name||Distributor Packaged|
|TW-2||Transom Wedges- 1 Pair - 5 Degrees Negative Tuck||TW-2-DP|
|TW-3||Reverse Transom Wedge - 1 Pair - 5 Degrees Positive Tilt||TW-3-DP|
Packaging: skin packaged in pairs, open quantity
- Width: 2 1/4"
- Length: 11 1/4"
Made big change on bass boat. Would have ratcheted bolt holes instead of slots on at least two mounting points. Would make it easier to mount.
Awesome no issues
It fixed the trim issues to get fresh water pick up out of water so barnacles quit blocking pick up causing overheating issues
The 5 degree set back these gave was just what I needed for a better launch . Would highly recommend them to anyone who is having trouble planing there boat out of the hole
Great company to deal with