- Makes flushing outboard quick and easy
- Unique previously patented slide valve replaces outboard flushing port plug
- O-ring seal closes off port when operating engine
- Quick connect on hose snaps onto valve for flushing
- No plug to remove and no difficult turning of hose into port
- Takes the hassle out of flushing your outboard
- Fits all outboards equipped with a flushing port
- Kit consists of slide valve, hose quick connector, and washer
Provides a quick and easy way to flush any outboard equipped with a flushing port. No more removing the plug and twisting hoses to flush. Replace the plug with the Quick Flush™ and snap the hose on and off. Normal operating water pressure keeps the valve sealed when using engine.
NOTE: Our recommendation is never to have the motor running while flushing, but it is best to confirm best practices with your outboard manufacturer.
|QFV-1-DP||Slide Valve for Johnson/Evinrude|
|QF-1K-DP||Quick Flush Complete Kit for Johnson/Evinrude||733572010602|
|QF-2K-DP||Quick Flush - Complete Kit - Mercury & Most Other Outboards||733572010626|
Sold individually Online
- Material: Plastic
- Compatibility: Most Outboards with Flushing Port
- Color: Red/Grey
The product seems great, it just doesn't fit the 1/2" flush port on a Honda BF 115.
Worked like a charm. Easy to install and remove. Thanks
HAVE USE IT BEFORE, LIKE IT
Have An Issue?
Contact our Support team for more assistance.
Stay In The Know
Sign up to join our mailing list.