- Includes Stainless Steel HT G4 Chain professionally spliced to double braided nylon anchor rope
- Designed for use with windlasses
- Save money, time, and effort by purchasing a pre-spliced package
- To determine your required rope/chain size, check your windlass manual
Ideal for use with windlasses, this double braided nylon rope is professionally spliced to a generous amount of HT G4 stainless steel chain. By purchasing a pre-spliced rope and chain package, you save the extra expense, time, and effort of custom splicing the rope and chain separately.
Each windlass is equipped with a gypsy that fits a particular size of rope and chain. As well, each windlass will fit BBB Chain, HT Chain, or both. To determine your required chain and rope size, refer to your windlass manual. HT chain may also be referred to as G4 Chain, G43, ACCO HT Chain, or High Test chain, all of which are interchangeable.
Remember to always confirm rope and chain size against your windlass manual, as gypsy configurations vary.
Note: This rode is not compatible with the following windlasses:
Lewmar 700 series
Maxwell Freedom series
New braided rope should be soaked in water (salt or fresh ok) to condition the rope so it can be used in the windlass initially. When the rope is used dry and new, slippage or sticking in the gypsy can occur. Once wet and used, braided rope generally performs better than 3-strand.
Related Articles & Videos
Article: What Type of Rope/Chain Do I Need For My Windlass?
Video: All About Anchor and Windlass Chain for Your Boat
Video: How to Choose Anchor Rode
- Chain Length: 15'
- Chain Size: 1/4"
- Chain Type: Stainless Steel HT G4
- Model: WBRHT150-12SS: Rope Length: 150'
- Model: WBRHT200-12SS: Rope Length: 200'
- Rope Size: 1/2"
- Rope Type: 24 Strand Double Braided Nylon