- Available in locking or non-locking versions
- Two lock versions: Simple Cam Lock or Push Button with Lift Tab
- Cam Lock - Holds Lid Securely
- Positive Lid Seal for Water Tight Fit
- Hidden Fasteners in Frame
- Push Button Lock with Lift Tab
- Easy to Open - Locks Securely
- Prevents Unauthorized Access
T-H Marine carries Designer Series boat glove boxes in locking and non-locking versions for bass boats, pontoon boats, runabouts, ski boats, deck boats, offshore fishing boats, and pleasure boats. Our boat glove boxes come in two locking versions: simple camp lock or push button with lift tab to help with usability and security. All of our boat glove boxes feature positive lid seal technology for a water tight fit, hidden fasteners, and smooth tapered edges to match your boats interior design. You can find our boat glove boxes in retail locations throughout the world and online at such retailers like iboats, Amazon, Bass Pro Shops, Cabela's, West Marine, and Overton's.
|GDSLPB4-0714-1||Locking Glove Box-Black|
|GDSLPB4-0714-2||Locking Glove Box-White|
|GDSS4-0714-1||Non-locking Glove Box- Black|
|GDSS4-0714-2||Non-locking Glove Box- White|
OEM / Bulk: 1/Box
- Color: Black, Polar White
- Hinge Material: Stainless Steel
- Configurations: Locking, Non-locking
|Size||Dimension (Out)||Dimension (In)||Cut Out|
|Non-Locking||7" x 14"||7-1/2"W x 14"L x 5-1/2"D||4-5/8"W x 11-1/4"L x 5"D||5-1/2"W x 12"L|
Installed in the top of center console. Latch is a bit sticky but seals great. Deep enough to store phones and wallets. Worth the money for sure. Considering putting a usb charger inside to make it easy to charge phones while they are stowed.
Installed this on top of my center console fit just right. the latch engages easily when you turn it then secures when you push down the latch.