Read CMC Marine's Warranty Policy Here
CMC Transom Wedges and Setback Spacers (Item #20122)
These 2 degree wedges are designed to give extra positive or negative trim.
- Used as an aid for boats with an insufficient transom angle or for boats having planing problems at low speed
- Unique design of the CMC Transom Wedges allows you to also use them as set back spacers
- Simply stack and invert 2, 4, and 6 sets (sold in sets of two)
- Fit all Transom jacks, jack plates, Outboard lifts, tilt trim units, and outboard motors with a standard B.I.A bolt pattern
- Made of strong 6061 T6 alloy aluminum (not cast aluminum)
|20122||CMC, Transom Wedges / Setback Spacers|
put the 2 degree plates in between boat transom and motor transom gave me enough angle to eliminate porpoising... Easy Mounting, nice product!
Helped snap nose down for a better holeshot!
I bought these hoping to get more lift but didn’t see any change other than losing 4mph. That is if I have them installed correctly. I have the thick part of wedges to bottom of motor. May try to play with height to see what happens. This is the reason for three stars. Purchase was easy and shipping was fast.
My Allison XS2003 with a 300XS did not want to come out of the hole easily. I used one set of shims to give me more negative trim and it helped quite a bit, so I bought a second set and stacked them. It comes out of the hole like a Cheetah now [not even a bounce] and I still have plenty of up trim left.
Great company that provides great service. The Atlas jack plate is awesome. This is my second boat in which I installed one on and there the best , No problems, Always works and Really improves the hull performance and shallow water operation. The 2-DEG wedges I used to provide a little more positive lift for increased top end. T-H Marine is the only company that had these available.
Have An Issue?
Contact our Support team for more assistance.
Stay In The Know
Sign up to join our mailing list.