- Rated for 130 H.P. and Smaller Motors
- 6" Set Back to Enhance Boat Stability and Performance
- 20° of Trim and a Total of 90° of Tilt and Trim
- 1/2" 6061 T6 Extruded Aluminum Construction with Stainless Steel Fasteners
- Electric Hydraulic Actuator Rated at 7853 lbs. of Thrust!
- Standard B.I.A. Bolt Hole Pattern
- Convenient Adapter Kit Available for Clamp-on Motors
- Four Stainless Steel Motor Mounting Bolts Included
With the Electric Hydraulic Tilt & Trim you get power tilt & trim, better boat handling, more speed, lower fuel consumption and no more back strain!Read CMC Marine's Warranty Policy Here
|13001||CMC, PT-130 Tilt & Trim, up to 130 HP, with guage|
|13002||CMC, PT-130 Tilt & Trim, up to 130 HP, without gauge|
- Power Rating: Up to 130 HP
- Set Back: 6"
- Trim: 20°
- Tilt: 90°
- Material: 1/2" 6061 T6 Extruded Aluminum
- Bolt Hole Patterin: Standard B.I.A.
- Actuator Rating: 7853 lbs. of Thrust
I ordered a PT-130 without gauge and stupid me, I thought my Gaffrig gauge would be a simple retrofit. Nope. No can do. I'll have to order a gauge conversion kit at additional expense. If someone or company literature had stated that other brands are not interchangeable, I would ordered the PT-130 WITH the gauge! It's a great item but has left me in a lurch for being somewhat of a dumbass about it. I've been trying to get a gauge conversion kit through a dealer who sold me the PT-130 but so far to no avail almost 4 months later. Calling the company direct renders little to no sympathy. My bad, I guess. I suggested company literature to state no other gauge products are interchangeable with this product...simple enough, right?! Otherwise, I would've given it a 5-star.
This is the 2nd tilt and trim I have purchased from them. First one was destroyed in a garage fire we had, but had it for over 15 years without any issues. Super heavy duty and made a huge difference in the performance of our pontoon boat.
This replaced the one I had for 26 years. Seems, so far, to be working as advertised. I just love it.
Instead of 16 years make the 26 years of service. My bad.
I bought a PT-130 in 1993 and it has been great. But the years and salt water have been pretty hard on it. They don't have the parts to fix it now as they quit making mine long ago. During the 16 years I have had no problems with it at all till now. The pump just lost some power and would not trim at speed. So I hope the new one I just ordered will give the same service. I just love this product.
Have An Issue?
Contact our Support team for more assistance.
Stay In The Know
Sign up to join our mailing list.