BLUEWATERLED Cyber HP13 - 13" Light Bar - High Performance Series
FeaturesThe Cyber HP13 Light Bar is a rugged and modern low-profile LED lighting system, great for a multitude of applications. It's versatile 30-degree High Intensity Hybrid beam punches through the darkness to light up the night with 5,160 lumens. The HP Series light bars are designed with Cree LED technology, the market-leading innovator of LED lighting technology. HP stands for high performance...engineered to be rugged beyond belief. Put them to the test with your lighting application. - SKU HP13
- Cyber Tech Heat Dissipation System
- High Quality Cree LED Technology
- IP68 Rated Waterproof Chassis
- Unique 30-Degree High Intensity Hybrid Beam
- Rugged Aluminum Alloy Housing
- Reverse Polarity Protected
- Heavy Duty Polycarbonate Lens
- Plug N Play - DT Connector and Wiring Harness Included
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Lumens: 5,160
- LED Power: 60W
- Body Color: Black, White or Camo
Length: 13 Inches
Height: 1.75 Inches
Depth: 3.0 Inches
- LED Type: Cree
- Operating Voltage: 9-32V DC
- Waterproof Rating: IP68
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate (PC)
- Beam Type: 30 Degree High Intensity Hybrid
- Life: 50000+ Hour Lifespan
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 175 F
- RFI Protection: Yes
JOHN DEERE 1025R INSTALLATION OF HP13 LIGHT BAR VIDEO
WILD KENTUCKIANA LIVE DISCUSSES BLUE WATER LED CYBER LIGHT BARS
HP SERIES LIGHT BARS STANDARD MOUNTING SYSTEM
My application is a bit off the norm, Iâ€™m setting up a snowmobile for ice fishing, so being late June in SE Michigan I cannot give a truly accurate review.
BUT, in my garage itâ€™s awesome, seems to be plenty bright, the wiring harness is great! 10â€™ of lead is more than enough on a sled, Iâ€™m actually shortening it, donâ€™t need all the extra wire in the engine bay.
Will definitely order thru TH again if need be.
Average. There was NO documentation in the package. It is unclear if the on/off switch is water resistant. It is unclear as to where/if replacement parts could be purchased as there was no parts list. The light works very good by the support is poor an installation on my tractor was a nightmare..
Have An Issue?
Contact our Support team for more assistance.
Stay In The Know
Sign up to join our mailing list.