- Designed for smooth & silent motor/gear operation; takes up minimal deck space
- Recommended for boats up to 65'
- Up speed of up to 71' per minute at 240 lbs load
- Accepts 5/16" or 3/8" (model dependent: see options) HT G4 Chain with 5/8" Rope (accepts rope, chain, or rope & chain rodes)
- Includes circuit breaker and stainless steel backing plate
- *For best results, pair with AnchorLift Brand Rode
The Anchorlift Mako 1500 Windlass is a powerful, low-profile, vertical windlass designed for boats up to 65'. This 1500 watt, 12 volt windlass accepts 5/16" or 3/8" (model dependent: see options) HT G43 chain and 5/8" rope. Operation is smooth and quiet thanks to the improved compact motor. It has a high speed drop of 125' per minute, plus a manual free fall adjustment.
The all 316 high-polished Stainless Steel construction offers long-term trouble-free operation, and the windlass works with chain only or chain/rope in combination.
135 Amp (90135), included
Switches Required for Installation
Rocker Switch (90801) and optional Footswitch (90900B), sold separately
Included With Purchase
Windlass Head Unit, Motor, Gear Box, Solenoid, Circuit Breaker, Handle, Mounting Template and Installation Quick Guide
Windlass Installation Quick Guide
Mako Comparison Chart
Exploded View of Windlass
- Amp Draw Down: 55amp, 12v
- Amp Draw Up: 115amp 12v, normal load
- Boat Up To: 65'
- Boat Weight: 60000 lbs
- Circuit Breaker: 135 amp
- Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Max Ground Tackle Weight: 352 lbs
- Max Power Pull: 2607 lbs
- Max Working Load: 1067 lbs
- Model M1512-08: 5/16" HT G43
- Model M1512-10: 3/8" HT G43
- Motor: 1500 watt
- Rope Size: 5/8"
- Speed Down: 125' /minute
- Speed Up: 71' / minute at 240 lbs load
- Style: Vertical
- Switch Gear: Rocker Switch 90801, Footswitch 90900B
- Voltage: 12 volt
Have An Issue?
Contact our Support team for more assistance.
Stay In The Know
Sign up to join our mailing list.