CMC Transom Wedges and Setback Spacers (Item #20122)
These 2 degree wedges are designed to give extra positive or negative trim.
- Used as an aid for boats with an insufficient transom angle or for boats having planing problems at low speed
- Unique design of the CMC Transom Wedges allows you to also use them as set back spacers
- Simply stack and invert 2, 4, and 6 sets (sold in sets of two)
- Fit all Transom jacks, jack plates, Outboard lifts, tilt trim units, and outboard motors with a standard B.I.A bolt pattern
- Made of strong 6061 T6 alloy aluminum (not cast aluminum)
|20122||CMC, Transom Wedges / Setback Spacers|
My Allison XS2003 with a 300XS did not want to come out of the hole easily. I used one set of shims to give me more negative trim and it helped quite a bit, so I bought a second set and stacked them. It comes out of the hole like a Cheetah now [not even a bounce] and I still have plenty of up trim left.
Great company that provides great service. The Atlas jack plate is awesome. This is my second boat in which I installed one on and there the best , No problems, Always works and Really improves the hull performance and shallow water operation. The 2-DEG wedges I used to provide a little more positive lift for increased top end. T-H Marine is the only company that had these available.