- Sets easily in a variety of bottoms including mud, sand, rock, and more
- Modeled after the original Delta Anchor
- Constructed of solid 316 Stainless Steel with smooth polished, bronze-colored PVD coating
- Self launching and fits a large number of bow rollers
- Lifetime warranty against breakage
This Norestar Wing anchor is constructed from solid stainless steel enhanced with a highly polished colored several micron thick PVD coating that yields a sophisticated, premium look to your anchoring system.
The Wing Boat Anchor (modeled after the original Delta) is one of the most popular styles of anchor chosen by boat manufacturers today as standard equipment. The solid, one piece design, results in superior holding power compared to other similar plow anchors like the CQR and sets easily in most bottoms, including mud, sand, rock, and more.
This anchor fits many bow rollers and pulpits (always confirm against manufacturer’s dimensions and specifications). It self launches, making it ideal for use with windlasses. Each anchor also includes a convenient trip line point at the back of the anchor.
Having a high holding power to weight ratio, boaters often need a lighter Wing/Delta anchor than may be necessary in other styles of anchors. For example, for most 40’ boats, a 22 lbs Wing/Delta anchor will be an adequate anchor choice.
All Norestar Wing Anchors come with a lifetime warranty against breakage.
- Length (A): 27.375"
- Length (B): 12.25"