The History of CMC Marine
Cook Motor Machine & Supply Co. located in Duncan, Oklahoma was established in 1956 by Henry and Dorothy Cook. Henry, a World War II veteran, was recognized as the local motor machining and rebuilding expert and soon gained a large share of that business. Dorothy handled bookkeeping and financial details as the new business grew. They were also raising two young sons, Gary age 12 and Greg age 3 at that time. The company performed complete auto engine rebuilding and machine work including crankshaft regrinding and auto parts retail sales.