- Approved for use with THE OXYGENATOR
- NON-TOXIC to humans, pets, and aquatic life
- Removes nitrites, ammonia, chlorine, chloramines, and heavy metals
- Does not contain ANY salt
- Adds essential electrolytes
- Replaces skin slime coat
- Stops bleeding
- For more product videos visit our YouTube Channel
G-Juice - formerly known as U2 Pro Formula - was developed from over 15 years of research spent in the bait fish, fish transporting, and sportfishing industries. G-Juice is not only a convenient liquid, but also a single phase, full-function water conditioner for use in freshwater and saltwater. G-Juice should be used when conditioning water entering the livewell and in fish transport situations.
- Only liquid livewell treatment on the market
- Simple to dose livewell correctly
- Liquid vs. Granular: G-Juice activates instantly!
- Product does not get hard in bottle.
- Concentrated formula more economical
- Adds essential electrolytes - "Gatorade for fish"
- Removes chlorine, chloramines, and ammonia
- Detoxifies nitrites and heavy metals
- Aids in maintaining pH
- Relieves stress
- Promotes healing i.e. "Torn Scales, Hook Punctures"
- Replaces lost or damaged slime coat
- Product Type: Liquid
- Made for: Livewell
- Compatibility: Fresh and salt water, works with the OXYGENATOR
Great product, keeps your fish lively and tournament ready!
Dead fish can be the difference between winning and losing a tournament. I use G juice exclusively. Only lost two fish in over two years, versus other brands. I won't use anything else in my boat.
G juice was the key to keeping our fish healthy this past Saturday on the Ohio River it was post spawn and crappie were stressed already and the juice kept our fish alive and healthy for over 8 hours in that livewell
G-Juice Freshwater Livewell Treatment and Fish Care Formula