Double-Eye Ribbed Boat Fender with Fender Line, Deflated
- Double eye: hang vertically or horizontally
- 5-1/2" x 20" fender protects boats up to 20'; 6-1/2" x 23" protects boats up to 25', 8-1/2" x 27" protects boats up to 30'
- Non-abrasive vertical ribs for added protection; safe for gelcoat
- Ships DEFLATED; inflate with standard sports pump
- One 5' x 3/8" black fender line per fender included
These Norestar™ Ribbed Boat Fenders provide essential protection while at the docks or rafting with other vessels. They may be hung vertically or horizontally depending on your needs. The ribs provide reinforcement and a smooth surface prevents marking. Constructed of marine-grade vinyl that is sun, salt and pressure tested, these fenders are made to last.
Each bumper ships DEFLATED and can be easily inflated to the desired pressure with any sports pump.
Fenders available in blue or black, and come with 1 black 5' x 3/8" fender line per fender.
How to Choose the Best Boat Fender Type, Number, Location and More
- Color: Black, Blue
- Fender Lines Included: Yes
- Material: Marine Grade Vinyl
- Model: RFDFL-5-20: Fender Size: 5 1/2" x 20". For Boats Up To: 20'
- Model: RFDFL-6-23: Fender Size: 6 1/2" x 23". For Boats Up To: 25'
- Model: RFDFL-8-27: Fender Size: 8 1/2" x 27". For Boats Up To: 30'
Have An Issue?
Contact our Support team for more assistance.
Stay In The Know
Sign up to join our mailing list.