Tech Tip #1: Installing Underwater LED Lights
This is the first episode of our Tech Tips series! Our Tech Tips will feature many of our products and offer advice on installation and maintenance.
Underwater LED Light Installation
In this episode, Luke Dunkin (our sales manager here at T-H) shows you how to install T-H Marine's Underwater LED Lights. They look fantastic on any boat!
Underwater LED Light Features
- Over 600 lumens
- Features 6 LEDs
- 3 different colors; blue, green and white
- Mounting options
- Thru-hull mount - cleanest way to mount
- Mounting pad (included) - quickest way to mount
- Produces zero heat
- Allows you to mount above or below the water line
Tools Required for Installation
- Drill with a 3/8 bit
- Tube or marine-grade silicone sealant
- Philips bit
- Screws (included)
We hope these tips help you with your Underwater LED Light installation. Have questions? Don't hesitate to leave us a comment and ask!