- Flush Mount Rod Holder kit integrates a pad eye to leash a fishing pole
- Fully sealed bottom with a bottom mounted gimble
Confidently secure all fishing poles on board with the YakGear Flush Mount Rod Holder Kit. The patent-pending design features an integrated pad eye into the deck side of the flush mount rod holder to leash your fishing pole. With a fully sealed bottom and a bottom mounted gimble, the flush mount rod holder solves the industry-wide problems of interior leaking and movement within the rod holder. The 8-1/2 inch long rod holder, 1 inch shorter than the usual 9-1/2 inch rod holder enabling the rod to rest comfortably above the deck, needs a 4×4 inch flat deck area for proper installation.
This complete kit comes with all stainless steel installation hardware, installation instructions, and rigging tips from YakGear. Waterproof silicon recommended, but not included. Fishing pole and leash not included.
- The 8-1/2″ rod holder requires a 4×4 inch flat deck area for installation
- If you are installing your Flush Mount Rod Holder with a keyhole saw, you will need a 2 3/8″ keyhole saw
- Alternative to a keyhole saw is using a jig saw
- Installation instructions and hardware included