- Makes flushing outboard quick and easy
- Unique previously patented slide valve replaces outboard flushing port plug
- O-ring seal closes off port when operating engine
- Quick connect on hose snaps onto valve for flushing
- No plug to remove and no difficult turning of hose into port
- Takes the hassle out of flushing your outboard
- Fits all outboards equipped with a flushing port
- Kit consists of slide valve, hose quick connector, and washer
Provides a quick and easy way to flush any outboard equipped with a flushing port. No more removing the plug and twisting hoses to flush. Replace the plug with the Quick Flush™ and snap the hose on and off. Normal operating water pressure keeps the valve sealed when using engine.
NOTE: Our recommendation is never to have the motor running while flushing, but it is best to confirm best practices with your outboard manufacturer.
|QFV-1-DP||Slide Valve for Johnson/Evinrude|
|QF-1K-DP||Quick Flush Complete Kit for Johnson/Evinrude||733572010602|
|QF-2K-DP||Quick Flush - Complete Kit - Mercury & Most Other Outboards||733572010626|
Sold individually Online
- Material: Plastic
- Compatibility: Most Outboards with Flushing Port
- Color: Red/Grey
The product seems great, it just doesn't fit the 1/2" flush port on a Honda BF 115.
Worked like a charm. Easy to install and remove. Thanks
HAVE USE IT BEFORE, LIKE IT