- Extends the length of your cables
- Prevents the need for butt splices
- Acts as a simple solution to many electrical rigging issues
- Comes with stainless steel hardware, 5/16-18 stud
The days of struggling with marine battery connections are OVER. Along with the full line of HYDRA® battery accessories, the HYDRA® Battery Cable Extender Kit empowers boaters to go beyond the two posts on a battery so they can easily and efficiently manage their battery connections where it's more convenient. And it can even save you trouble if you rig on-board battery chargers. Each HYDRA® Battery Cable Extender includes both positive and negative terminals that can accommodate up to 2-gauge wire connecting back to the posts on the battery terminal. Additionally, each Battery Cable Extender uses stainless steel hardware with a 5/16-18 stud and a case to protect the in-line connection. The case then latches and unlatches for reuse and continued protection with water sealant or grease. With the Battery Cable Extender in place, it's a snap for boaters to access a convenient location for wiring-in accessories and lights and it prevents unwanted splicing with factory rigging.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Stud Size: 5/16-18
- Terminal Polarity: Positive and Negative
- Terminal Wire Size: Up to 2 Gauge
Have An Issue?
Contact our Support team for more assistance.
Stay In The Know
Sign up to join our mailing list.