Kong™ Electronics Mounts are designed to securely hold your heavy marine electronics in place under any condition. Our patented design includes our exclusive "DOWEL PIN LOCK" joint locking system ensures that your valuable electronics stay in place where you want them. No more worries about your electronics slipping, moving, shifting or smashing on your boat while running in any conditions. The Kong™ Mini was tested in the most severe conditions by top touring pros.
- Unique "DOWEL PIN LOCK" - No slip joints
- Quick release spring loaded base
- Multi-position pivot points in base
- Easy to adjust wing nut locks on joints
- Three models to fit any electronic unit
- Patented design
- Made from anodized aircraft aluminum and stainless steel for strength and durability
- Recommended for graphs up to 9"
Bought this mount for a 12â€ HDS Lowrance based on a fishing buddyâ€™s recommendation. While itâ€™s much sturdier than most and well built, we have both noticed a significant amount of vibration, and thatâ€™s on calm waters. Iâ€™m thinking the longer arm just canâ€™t withstand any bumps when moving. Iâ€™m going to try to remove the center section and see if that helps, but not sure it will clear the console. Jury is still out.
By far the best electronic mount I have ever used. Love my kong mounts.
On my second. This item did not last the pounding from Lake Okeechobee, since I had a base set on my deck I decided to get another one. If it wears out again then I will change to maybe a Bass Technologies mount.
Fantastic to work with