- Heavy gauge aluminum construction
- Protects electronics from extreme conditions
- Anodized finish-available in black or red
- Universal hole pattern fits most electronics brackets. Can easily be drilled for any other models
- Allows electronics to be mounts directly behind the trolling motor pedal to give you maximum visibility and keep your deck clear
- Allows easy viewing while fishing from either side of boat
The Kong Wave Tamer Bow Mount Sonar Bracket from T-H Marine is the perfect solution for boaters looking to optimize their deck electronics and maximize time spent catching fish. This bracket is designed to be mounted directly over the trolling pedal to improve graph visibility and keep your deck clear. Constructed from heavy guage aluminum and an anodized finish, this bracket is built to last and resist corrosion and wear over time. Its fully adjustable design allows you to position your sonar unit in the optimal location for your needs, ensuring that you can get the best possible readings and maximize your fishing potential.
The pre-drilled universal hole patterns fit most electronics - however, the mount can be easily drilled to accommodate nearly any device. The mount ensures that you can easily view your screens from either side of your boat. The Kong Wave Tamer Bow Mount Sonar Bracket is rugged and built for the harshest conditions!
- Total Length: 18-1/2"
- Inside Length: 14-1/2"
- Width: 3"
- Height: 3"
I wish the holes would be predrilled for Humminbird mounts. Other then that a great item!
This is by far the best mount for the bow of the boat. Solid as a rock and gets the graph where you want it for visual purpose but also out if the way. I will run a Wave Tamer up front for the rest of my life.
I love where it places the unit right over your foot and leaves enough room for your foot on the pedal.
I recently purchased a Kong Wave Tamer
It was great from shipping and receiving of my product this is a game changer.