- CMC Power-Lift hydraulic jack plates (models: 61001, 61002, 65001, 65002, 65501 & 65502)
- T-H Marine Hydro-Jacker hydraulic jack plates (models: HYJ-6C-DP, HYJ-10C-DP)
- CMC Power Tilt & Trim Units (PT-130 models: 13001, 13002)
- ATLAS Tilt & Trim Units (models: THT-130C-DP)
Standard Actuator - Power-Lift, Hydro-Jacker, and Tilt & Trim (not for High Speed jack plate models)
This actuator will fit all late model CMC Tilt & Trims, ATLAS Tilt & Trims, CMC Power-Lift hydraulic plates, and T-H Hydro-Jacker hydraulic plates that have the one piece motor/hydraulic actuator assembly. Not for high speed versions of hydraulic jack plates.
Hydraulic Actuators are completely self contained with their own fluid reservoir. They incorporate the pump, motor, reservoir and cylinder all in the same body. This eliminates the need for multiple hydraulic components such as hoses, pumps and cylinders.
Actuator can be utilized in almost any type of environment. Made of 100% non-ferrous materials and are totally submersible. They contain a no-leak seal and wiper that keeps dirt and water out of the working parts.
|OEM/Bulk||Product Name||Distributor Packaged|
|7050||Standard Hydraulic Actuator (Hydro-Jacker, Power-Lift, Tilt & Trim)|
- Motor type: Permanent Magnet 12VDC
- Fluid capacity: 21 cu. in.(0.7 pint)
- Weight with fluid: 12.5 lbs.
- Material: 6061-T6 aluminim alloy construction.
- Fasteners: 18.8 Stainless Steel
- Stroke length: 5''
- Thrust (Extend): 5000 lbs. min.
- Thrust (Retract): 3750 lbs. min.
- Rate of Travel: 15 in. per min.
My order was supposed to arrive the same week I ordered it and it’s been 3 weeks and still have not received my order
Proprietory product that canâ€™t be purchased from anywhere but TH or and authorized retailer. Precision fit and fairly easy installation with appropriate tools. Would suggest that the retainer spring pins be offered and recommended when purchasing a replacement unit. Hopefully the replacement is better quality than the actuator that came with the original jack plate.
My buying experience was excellent. The person that answered my email questions was very professional and helpful. I had no doubt that the Actuator on my engine lift needed replacing. The email response was very quick. Thank you.
Bought this actuator at a good price, shipping was prompt and an excellent transaction
It fit back in just like the other one perfect