One of the latest products in the G-Force line up is the ELIMINATOR Prop Nut. The ELIMINATOR Prop Nut is built to make your trolling motor perform better, longer, and quieter. Designed to lessen prop noise and vibration, The ELIMINATOR Prop Nut stabilizes the prop by providing a larger contact point. In addition, it acts as a heat sink and has built-in cooling ports that reduce the operating temperature for longer battery and trolling motor life. Made to fitGarmin Force trolling motors. Comes in an assortment of colors to provide a sleek, matching aesthetic. Factory nut and washer will have to be removed prior to installing Eliminator, also if you have an anode it will have to be removed as well to use our Eliminator
Make sure that you're getting the most out of your trolling motor with the ELIMINATOR Prop Nut.
Key Eliminator Benefits:
- Machined from 6061 Billet Aluminum
- O-ring dampens noise/vibration and secures nut
- Wider contact area for a more stable prop
- Cooling ports aid in heat dissipation
- Anodized protected
- No tools needed
- Available in popular colors
- Visually appealing
- Designed and made in the U.S.A.
- Patent pendingEliminator FAQs