- Permanently Attaches to Engine or Jack Plate
- Easily Rotates and Drops Into Position When Needed
- Non Corrosive All Aluminum Design
- Meets ABYC Regs for Reboarding Device
- Mounts to Any Engine with Bracket Or Directly to Pre-Drilled Atlas Jack Plates
- Non-Slip Material on Both Steps
- Snaps Securely into Slot When Not in Use
- Models to Fit Port or Starboard Side
TWIST STEP™ permits easy and convenient re-entry into boat in emergencies.
|OEM/Bulk||Product Name||Distributor Packaged|
|EBL-1-DP||Reboarding Jack Plate Ladder - Fits All Outboards - Port Side||EBL-1-DP|
|EBL-2-DP||Reboarding Jack Plate Ladder - Fits All Outboards - Starboard Side (Discontinued)||EBL-2-DP|
|EBL-3-DP||Re-Boarding Ladder - Fits all Outboards - Port Side for Dual Power||EBL-3-DP|
- Material: Aluminum
- Mount Compatibility: Any Engine with Bracket or Directly to Atlas Jack Plates
- Configurations: Port Side, Starboard Side
Well made, a little overpriced. Would be more comfortable if step was flat. The plastic cover fell off first trip.
Not hard to install once I figured it out by looking at several pics on the internet. But instructions should be included.
I have just installed it. The quality is good and it was easy to install. I see no reason that it will not work as designed.
Fits like a glove. Takes up little space. Takes the worry out of getting back in boat if you fall out. My boat just didnâ€™t have great room for a full step. Great alternative
The Twist Step Ladder had to be altered to fit my boat application because of the Power Pole brackets. It would have been helpful if the factory salesperson had inquired if I had Power Poles and given me a heads up on installation. I believe that the Ladder will work well even with required modifications. It attached to my TH jack plate very easily and secure. It was very expensive compared to other options for ladders, but is well built and should be useable for many years.