- 5-Terminal configuration; Cover Not Included
- Easily Manage Individual Connections at the Battery
- Lead-Free, Marine-Grade Zinc Construction
- Zinc Terminal Provides Improved Conductivity
- Superior Resistance to Corrosion
- Stainless Steel Connections
- Color-Coded Insulated Wing Nuts
- Improved conductivity over lead without negative health effects
Multi-Connection Battery Terminal Instructions:
Use care when dealing with electrical circuits, misuse may cause injury. Do not over tighten wing nuts, hand tighten only. Turn off electronics before connecting/disconnecting.
|HYBT-3||HYDRA Battery Terminal Multiplier 3-Way||HYBT-3-DP|
|HYBT-5||HYDRA Battery Terminal Multiplier 5-Way||HYBT-5-DP|
- Available Configurations: 3 Terminal, 5 Terminal
- Terminal Material: Zinc
- Connection Material: Stainless Steel
I loved the overall quality of the product (Hydra Multi-connection). Two items you may want to consider
This is simple to install and makes having a lot of accessories easy to install. Each cap secures tightly down so the connections are clean. Best $25 Iâ€™ve spent in a while.
Works really well. Helps keep all my connection neat and clean. And if I have a problem with a connection I donâ€™t have to take them all off to address the problem.
I havenâ€™t installed them yet. Our new Ranger 520 L is in production. Should be here late January.
Great product. Easy to install. Cleaned up my connections and made them manageable.