- Perfect for use stabilizing your boat during heavy currents or when fishing
- Made from heavy duty vinyl and covered with dense nylon
- Stainless steel fittings, including stainless thimble, nylon webbing
- Designed for power and sailing vessels at operational speeds below 12 knots
- Convenient carrying case included
This Norestar Heavy Duty Drift Anchor is one of the most durable and ruggeddrogues available today. It is constructed from heavy duty PVC, covered with a dense nylon, and has all stainless steel fittings, including a heavy duty stainless steel thimble. The Drift Anchor is ideal for stabilizing your boat during heavy winds or for use when fishing. It also reduces the yaw and roll of your vessel. A convenient carrying bag with hook and loop closure is also included.
For best results, use a rope (not included) 3-5 times the length of the boat. The anchor is designed for power and sailing vessels at operational speeds below 12 knots.