- Locks hydraulic steering when trailering
- Fits most steering cylinder rods on outboard engines
- Snaps over outboards hydraulic steering cylinder rods
- Helps keep engine centered during transport
- Protects steering system, outboard, and motor supports
- Includes cord to connect units for storage and to aid in removal
- Grip makes it even simpler and easier to put on and take off
Meet the new and improved 4" Steer Stop Outboard Hydraulic Steering Lock!
New design: Now even better for locking hydraulic steering when trailering.New grip! Easier to install and remove!
T-H Marine developed the first steering stop available for outboard motors and now we've revised that design so it stands apart from imitation and performs better than any other on the market.
With our 4" Steer Stop Outboard Hydraulic Steering Lock in place, boaters can center their outboard motor equipped with hydraulic steering and keep it from wandering when trailering. Similar to the original Steer Stop, units clip onto hydraulic steering rams on either side of outboard to keep engine straight and prevent damage to motor supports. The cord then keeps units together when stowed and aids removal.
Additionally, with the new grip built into the design, it is easier than ever to install and remove the Steer Stop Outboard Hydraulic Steering Lock, saving you effort and wear and tear on your hands.
Note: the 4" Steer Stop Outboard Hydraulic Steer Lock fits Seastar and Baystar hydraulic steering.
- Comes as a set (for each side of the steering rod)
- Length: 4"
- Color: Navy Blue
- Cord: Included
Great to have whenever boat is out of the water, especially during trailering or when kids what to "Speed up and down the high seas" while the boat is on the trailer ;)
Great service places order received in a few days, works great. Keeps motor secured.
Great product, even better customer service,
This are awesome, keeps the motor from moving during transportation.
Love the way that they stop the motor from moving left to right when trailering. Had one broken one and these are a replacement for them.